L&W FAB Polaris General 2" Forward Front A Arms with Adjustable Lowers
L&W Fab upgraded A Arms are far more durable than factory A Arms with a lifetime warranty. Forward A Arms are a must whether your riding in the mud, rocks, woods, or dunes. Perfect if you're running larger tires and looking for extra durability / stability.
WHY 2" FORWARD OFFSET?
A forward offset will give your Polaris General a longer wheelbase which means more stability on inclines and declines. It will also give you room for larger tires, because that extra couple inches forward or backwards gets your wheel up further away from your fenders. Yes, you can run larger tires without a lift!
- 2" Forward Offset
- High Clearance
- Uses Factory Ball Joints
- Full Upper / Lower Kit
DETAILS - PLEASE READ
- These A Arms are raw material. 1 1/4 tubing. 120 wall dom.
- L and W offers a life time warranty on bending and breaking the A arms.
- Only available in matte black powder coating.
- These are front A Arms only.
- These are for Polaris General, they will not fit the XP models.
- These do not have sway bar tabs.
- A Arms do not include bushings or ball joints.
- These A Arms do not require new bushings or ball joints. You may use your factory bushings and ball joints.
- A Arms come powder coated matte black
Add Polaris General Garage Products Bushings CLICK HERE
Installation Instructions not currently available online