L&W FAB High Clearance Control Arms for 2014+ Polaris RZR 1000 XP / XP Turbo
L&W Fab upgraded high clearance A Arms will give you higher ground clearance and are far more durable than factory A Arms with a lifetime warranty. High Clearance A Arms are a must whether your riding in the mud, rocks, woods, or dunes. If you're running larger tires and looking for extra durability, select the MEGA ball joint option and upgrade your ball joints as well.
- High Clearance
- Comes in Factory or MEGA Ball Joints
- Uses Factory Style Bushings
DETAILS - PLEASE READ
- 2014-2016 RZR's will require new 2017-Current Bushings (Sold Separately) link is at bottom of listing.
- Mega Ball Joint option only sold as a full set. Must purchase MEGA Ball Joins SEPERATLY! MEGA A Arms will not work with factory ball joints.
- PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 DAYS on BACK-ORDER PRODUCTS or POWDER COATING
- These A Arms are made from 1 1/4 tubing. 120 wall dom.
- L and W offers a life time warranty on bending and breaking the A arms.
- Please select raw in the color options if you do not want powder coating.
- A Arms do not include bushings or ball joints.
- These A Arms do not require new bushings or ball joints. You may use your factory bushings and ball joints, however we highly recommend new bushings as they are often worn or damaged on removal.
- We also recommend replacing worn ball joints. Keller Ball Joints are much stronger and more reliable than factory ball joints.
BUSHINGS & BALL JOINTS
Rugged Terrain highly recommends replacing your bushings when replacing your A Arms, when attempting to remove old bushings they are often damaged and will not function properly. For this reason bushings should always be replaced when installing new A Arms. We also recommend replacing your ball joints if they have any wear. Keller ball joints is an excellent upgraded option. We also recommend Deviant Race Parts ball joints for a factory replacement. Both options are manufactured in the USA with American made steel.