Rhino Lights RGB Headlight Halos for Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000
Rhino Lights premium RGB Headlight Halos designed for the Kawasaki KRX 1000. These LED halos feature a mesmerizing chasing effect and boast a level of quality that is truly outstanding. Treated with a transparent coating, they exude a sleek and refined appearance while providing a safeguard for the LEDs themselves. Accompanying these halos is our specially included 3M VHB double-sided tape, renowned for its remarkable adhesive power even in the harshest conditions. These halos are seamlessly synchronized with our Diamond Series Rock Lights and Rhino Whips 2.0, elevating your vehicle's illumination game to an unparalleled level.
- Made in America!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Direct-to-Lens Surface Mounting
- Easy Install- No Cutting /No Baking!
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- Genuine 3M VHB Adhesive Backing
- UV protected to avoid yellowing
- 2.75" spring base
- Quick disconnect
- Music / app controlled Bluetooth controller
- 200 different color patterns
- Syncs with Rhino's Glow Kit, Whips and Rock Lights
- Pure White light
Music Bluetooth Controller:
- App controlled controller that controls the lights from your phone or tablet. This controller will also react to the sound of your music and make the lights change to the sound.
- It has a color slider, 180 patterns including auto cycle mode.
- Also features 36 MUSIC and DIY patterns that let you customize your colors that will react based on the music/sound it hears.
- The controller saves your selection for the next time when you turn on the controller on.
- You only need one controller to run ALL your Rhino lights, unless you want to run them independently.
Do I need a Bluetooth Music Controller?
A Rhino Lights Music Bluetooth controller is required to power Rhino Lights, however you only need one controller to run all your Rhino Lights whether it be rock lights, lighted whips, etc. If you already have a Rhino lights controller you will not need a second. The controller has a color slider, 180 patterns including auto cycle mode. Also features 36 MUSIC and DIY patterns that let you customize your colors that will react based on the music/sound it hears. It even saves your selection for the next time when you turn on the controller on.
Why Rhino Lights?
Some of the differences between Rhino Whips and other manufactures.
- Durability, a combination of a rigid whip and a custom made spring base to absorb impacts from tree branches or even roll overs means you won't need to use Rhino's lifetime warranty. After all, lifetime warranties are great, but products that don't break are even better!
- Brightness, they are substantially brighter than other manufacturers and display a clean white light even though they are RGB.
- How and where they're made is important to us. We at Rugged Terrain strive to bring our customers as many American Made product options as possible. Rhino lights are all made here in the USA with in house manufactured products, even the whip tape is manufactured by Rhino and is printed with their logo.
Can I use an app on my phone?
Yes, an app is required to run the Rhino Music Bluetooth Controller. It can be added to one or multiple phones. Download the "LED Chord" app from your App Store. The icon is displayed below.
Download LED Chord:
Rugged Terrain's Testimonial:
We at Rugged Terrain cartwheeled our Can-Am X3 at about 55mph, totaled the cage, broke the windshield and scratched every body panel on the car but both whips still worked perfectly and weren't bent or broken. There were some scratches to the top cap, but other than that you'd never have known what they just went through.