L&W Fab Long Arm Travel Kit
Polaris RZR Pro XP
L&W Fabs Long travel kit fits 2020-current Polaris PRO XP. This is a Bolt on installation, No welding or drilling is required. This kit adds 4” to each side of a PRO XP giving it a 72” width with stock offset wheels. It also adds 3.5” to the wheelbase. The front A arms are 1.75” forward offset, and rear trailing arms are 1.75” rear offset, which improves stability. The A arms are high clearance and made from 1.5” DOM. Only Steel Parts will come powder coated. Aluminum parts can be powder coated for an additional charge.
This kit maintains front and rear factory shock location. You can use factory PRO XP bushings and factory ball joints, Although we highly recommend upgrading to Keller Ball joints and Performance SXS Bushings (See links below). Trailing Arms, A Arms, and Radius Rods will come powder coated to match. It is also highly recommended that you replace your factory spring with a Shock Therapy Dual Rate Spring kit designed for the long travel kit as your factory suspension will be extremally soft after installing this kit.
- Front upper and lower 1.75" Forward Offset High Clearance A arms. (Non- Adjustable) (Stock size ball joints only. Will not fit Mega ball joints)
- Set of Tie Rods with L&W HD rebuild-able inner joints (raw no powder coat)
- High Clearance 1.75" Offset Steel HD Trailing Arms
- High Clearance Billet Aluminum Radius Rods with adjustable uppers.
- (1) Extended brake line for front passenger side
Additional Items Required: A or B (not both)
- A: 4 Turbo S Axles - Click Here!
- 4 Turbo S Hubs - Polaris Part Number - 5141353-067
- B: 4 Nitro Pro XP Long Travel Axles - Click Here!
Additional Items Recommended:
- Keller Ball Joints - Click Here!
- Performance SXS Bushings - Click Here!
- Rear Billet Sway Bar Links - Click Here
- Shock Therapy Dual Rate Spring Kit - Click Here!
We highly recommend the Shock Therapy Dual Rate Spring Kit, the long travel kit will cause the factory springs to be much softer. See Shock Therapy link above.
Please include in the notes if you have a 2 or 4 seat Pro XP
***Ball Joints or A Arm Bushings WILL NOT come installed***
Installation Instructions not currently available online
Rugged Terrain has the best regards for their customers. I highly recommend them