L&W Fab Long Arm Travel Kit
Polaris RZR XP 1000 / XP Turbo
L&W Fabs Long travel kit fits 2014-2023 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / XP Turbo. This is a Bolt on installation, No welding or drilling is required. This kit adds 4” to each side of your RZR giving it a 72” width with stock offset wheels. It also adds 3.5” to the wheelbase. The front A arms are 1.75” forward offset, and rear trailing arms are 1.75” rear offset, which improves stability. The A arms are high clearance and made from 1.5” x .120 & 1.25" .120 DOM. Only Steel Parts will come powder coated. Aluminum parts can be powder coated for an additional charge.
This kit maintains front and rear factory shock location. You can use factory bushings and factory ball joints, Although we highly recommend upgrading to Keller Ball joints and Performance SXS Bushings (See links below). Trailing Arms, A Arms, and Radius Rods will come powder coated to match. It is also highly recommended that you replace your factory spring with a Shock Therapy Dual Rate Spring kit designed for the long travel kit as your factory suspension will be extremally soft after installing this kit due to the change in suspension geometry.
- 1.75″ Forward Front upper and lower A arms. (UPPERS ARE ADJUSTABLE)( Stock size ball joints only. These are not offered for Mega Ball Joints)
- Set of Tie Rods with L&W HD rebuild-able inner joints.
- High Clearance Steel HD Trailing Arms
- High Clearance Billet Aluminum Radius Rods with adjustable uppers.
- Rear Sway Bar Links
- (1) Extended brake line for front passenger side
Additional Items Required:
- 4 Turbo S Axles - Click Here!
- Front Diff Modification - XP 1000 models only
Additional Items Recommended:
- Keller Ball Joints - Click Here!
- Performance SXS Bushings - Click Here!
- Rear Billet Sway Bar Links - Click Here
- Shock Therapy Dual Rate Spring Kit - Click Here!
We highly recommend the Shock Therapy Dual Rate Spring Kit, the long travel kit will cause the factory springs to be much softer. See Shock Therapy link above.
Please include in the notes if you have a 2 or 4 seat RZR
XP 1000 Models - You will need to upgrade the front diff to accommodate the Turbo S Axles. This can be done in one of 3 ways. You can change the cups to Turbo cups, Swap to an RS1 Diff, or Swap to a Turbo Diff.
***Ball Joints or A Arm Bushings WILL NOT come installed***
Installation Instructions not currently available online