Installation Instructions not currently available online
Seeking better performance from your Polaris RZR? Start with Dynojet’s Stage 1 Power Package: our easy-to-install Power Vision 3 EFI flash tuner, which comes pre-loaded with quality tunes. Power Vision 3 eliminates the clutter and puts you in total control of your UTV’s performance. Tap into up to 15 more horsepower to the ground (wheel horsepower) than stock and optimized performance for the ultimate ride.
We’ve raised the bar when it comes to what you should expect from a fuel tuner in our Stage 1 Power Package for Polaris. Power Vision 3’s easy-to-read, no-nonsense display puts performance at your fingertips, empowering you to choose from our vast library of pre-tested tunes or to build one yourself. This flash tuner raises rev and speed limiters, unlocking new levels of performance.
The Power Vision 3 fuel tuner updates the tables directly within the ECU to optimize the air/fuel ratio, keeping you in sync and in control. When you’re back in the garage, your performance data can then be clearly seen using our Power Core software to help you improve your ride. The Power Vision 3 device holds multiple tunes at once and allows you to optimize your ride for power, speed or fuel-efficiency.
After you’ve flashed your ECU, you can either unplug the device or head out with Power Vision 3 attached as an extra instrument panel. Power Vision 3 easily connects through the OEM-style connectors, so installation won’t keep you away for long.
DISCLAIMER: Not legal for sale or use in California
- Ability to flash your UTV from the trail, whenever you want
- Quickly build your own tune or choose from a wide variety of trusted Dynojet-engineered tunes
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuner to unlock your ride’s potential
- Can be mounted and used as a live diagnostic panel as you ride
- Weather resistant and shock resistant
- One-year warranty and unlimited tech support
- Proudly made in the USA
- NOTE: Restoring the stock file does NOT unlock the Power Vision from the vehicle. An unlock or tune license will be required to tune a different vehicle.