Moto Armor Aluminum Doors for Polaris RZR XP 1000 / XP Turbo / Turbo S - 2 Seat Only
Have a 4 seater? We've got those too! XP 1000 4 / XP Turbo 4 / Turbo S 4 Moto Armor Doors
Elevate your off-road experience with the Moto Armor Aluminum Doors designed for 2-seat models of the RZR XP 1000, XP Turbo, and Turbo S. Crafted using state-of-the-art 3D scanning, 3D CAD design, and CNC manufacturing, these doors are proudly made in the USA, offering a perfect fusion of form and function.
Our Moto Armor doors are meticulously engineered to replace everything except the stock latches, allowing for a sleeker appearance with the hinge point moved back, facilitating easy entry and exit. The door skins and frames are constructed from robust .125" thick aluminum, setting an industry standard for durability. Mounting and hinge components are crafted from 3/16" thick steel to ensure strength and longevity. The hinge bolt boasts a substantial ½" diameter, and the bearings are oil-impregnated, eliminating the need for lubrication and preventing them from seizing up.
- High and wide design for improved aesthetics and more interior room than stock doors
- 3D CAD designed and CNC cut and formed, all in the USA
- .125" thick aluminum skins and frames, the thickest in the industry
- Steel mounts and hinge plates for unmatched strength and durability
- Flush, no-hole hardware for an immaculate appearance
- Single bolt removal without the need for readjustment after the initial install
- Re-uses factory latches
- Oil-impregnated hinge bearings that require no lubrication and won't seize up
- Compatible with door bags designed for stock doors
- Pre-marked for cutting to accommodate factory speakers (modification required)
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
Please note that door orders typically ship within 1-4 weeks from the date of purchase. For a more precise shipping estimate, please feel free to give us a call. Due to the complexities of shipping logistics, return shipping, and our specific door packaging, all sales are considered final, with the exception of damaged products.
It's important to be aware that these doors may not be compatible with aftermarket products such as:
- Aftermarket cages
- Door bags
- Cab enclosures
- Body kits
- Nerf bars
- Tree kickers
**Must Read!! Warranty:**
In the event of any warranty claims, we kindly request that you email pictures within 5 business days of receiving your order. Your satisfaction and confidence in our product are of utmost importance to us.
Installation Instructions not currently available online