AJK Offroad's Milwaukee Packout Mounting Plate For Polaris RZR Pro XP & Turbo R
AJK Offroad's Polaris RZR Short Milwaukee Packout system is the perfect storage solution for all of the supplies you will need on your RZR. Offering a low profile install to help keep the boxes low in your bed. Installation of the packout plate is simple and uses the existing mounting holes in the bed to avoid having to drill new holes into your RZR. The puck locking system makes for a very easy install and secures your boxes firmly in the bed. The plate is made from a black powder-coated 10 gauge P.O. steel, that is CNC cut to ensure the perfect fit.
- low profile storage solution
- No drilling required
- Easy install
- Includes all required hardware (if puck system is selected)
- Works with most Milwaukee Packout Boxes / Accessories
- CNC Laser cut frim 10 gauge steel / powder coated
- Made in USA 🇺🇸
AJK's puck system comes with aluminum pucks and nylon locking nuts. The pucks are CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet. The nylon locking nuts hold the mount in place through any terrain.
Fits Polaris RZR Pro XP along with any other model that has the same bed configuration.
This mount will work with many different Milwaukee tool boxes, each Milwaukee box is stackable and offers different size options. They even offer a cooler as shown in the pictures!
- Milwaukee tool boxes and accessories are not included, this listing is only for the mounting plate.
- No mounting hardware included if puck system is not selected
Installation Instructions not currently available online