Aftermarket Assassins Primary Weight & Spring Removal Tool | 2022+ Can Am X3
- This primary clutch tool works on all 6 arm X3 clutches 120hp, 154hp, 172hp, 195hp
- Does not work on 2022+ RR 200hp models or 2023 135HP models with the P-Drive Primary Clutch
- Makes removing your weights and primary spring easy!
- ***If you are needing to remove the primary spring, you will need a clutch puller and spring compressor #1*** Choose the kit option(shown in image 2) if you do not already have these tools.
- Nothing else is needed if purchasing this tool just for removing the clutch weights. Instructions are included, but the simple version for pulling the weights is to remove your primary bolt, and install this tool, then put your primary bolt back in until snug. This will gain you access to remove the weights on the pins. You can do this inside the machine(without removing the primary clutch) but it's more difficult. Normally we will pull the primary clutch with our primary clutch puller and use this tool on the bench.
- Made from heavy duty steel and zinc coated, not aluminum which can bend easily
- Some clutches take more force than others to get apart when replacing the primary spring. We have tested this tool on even the most stubborn clutches.
**not compatible with 2022+ RR 200hp models or 2023 135HP models equipped with the P-Drive Primary Clutch**.