Aftermarket Assassins Pro R 4 Cylinder Stage 3 Clutch Kit for 2022+ RZR
Experience a powerful impact with these Stage 3 recoil clutch kits, delivering relentless performance across any terrain. Anticipate impressive acceleration and instant clutch response when you reapply throttle after navigating tight corners, whether on the trail or at the race. The machine effectively maintains RPM, ensuring you reach your destination with speed and efficiency.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- Works well with tire sizes 32" to 37" and paddles 30" to 33".
- If running larger tires than listed or gear reduction, please let us know before ordering.
- A must-have when tuning your Pro-R to properly transfer the power to the wheels and prevent even more belt slip
- A must-have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch/vehicle performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life. This kit allowed us to run on 1 belt in a 350 mile wide open/high speed Iceman race and had more life left. Others with OEM clutch or other kits had belt issues.
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Very smooth engagement (around 1800-2000 RPM). If looking for higher engagement let us know, we have other spring options.
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, setup/installation sheet, primary spring, custom helix, secondary spring, butter shift washer/shim for increased spring preload and less spring harmonics
- The helix introduces a more aggressive shift to the secondary clutch, resulting in enhanced acceleration gains and a greater sense of being connected to the rear wheels.
Two different clutch kits:
Standard Load: The Standard Load clutch kit is meant for stock or near stock size tires and is the one for most fast pace riders or racers. If crawling with a 2 seat model on 34-35" tires we recommend the High Load setup. You'll sacrifice some acceleration but have much better low end belt grip for less belt slip.
- 2 Seat Models: 32-35" dirt tires or 30-32" paddles
- 4 Seat Models: 32-33" dirt tires or 28-30" paddles
High Load: The High Load clutch kit is meant for those with larger tires or riding style is mostly low speed crawling
- 2 Seat Models: 36"+ dirt tires or 33"+ paddles
- 4 Seat Models: 34"+ dirt tires or 32"+ paddles
Installation Instructions not currently available online