L&W FAB High Clearance A Arms 1.75″ Forward Offset UPPER / LOWER KIT
2014 - Current Polaris RZR XP 1000 / Turbo
L&W Fab upgraded high clearance A Arms will give you higher ground clearance and are far more durable than factory A Arms with a lifetime warranty. High Clearance A Arms are a must whether your riding in the mud, rocks, woods, or dunes. If you're running larger tires and looking for extra durability, select the MEGA ball joint option and upgrade your ball joints as well.
WHY 1.75" FORWARD OFFSET?
A forward offset will give your RZR a longer wheelbase which means more stability on inclines and declines. It will also give you room for larger tires, because that extra couple inches forward or backwards gets your wheel up further away from your fenders. Yes, you can run larger tires without a lift!
- 1.75" Forward Offset
- High Clearance
- Uses Factory Ball Joints
- Full Upper / Lower Kit
DETAILS - PLEASE READ
- If ordering MEGA Ball Joints, you will NEED to order new ball joints, factory ball joints WILL NOT fit.
- Does not come tapped for grease fittings
- Will NOT work with 6+1 or 5+2 Offset Wheels UNLESS you are running either a steering stop or 1inch wheel spacers
- These A Arms are made from 1 1/4 tubing. 120 wall dom.
- L and W offers a life time warranty on bending and breaking the A arms.
- Please select raw in the color options if you do not want powder coating.
- L&W A Arms require 2017 and newer model bushings. If you have a 14-16 you will need to purchase a new bushing kit. Please see link below.
- Bushing / Ball Joints Sold Separately.
BUSHINGS & BALL JOINTS
Rugged Terrain highly recommends replacing your bushings when replacing your A Arms, when attempting to remove old bushings they are often damaged and will not function properly. For this reason bushings should always be replaced when installing new A Arms. We also recommend replacing your ball joints if they have any wear. Keller ball joints is an excellent upgraded option. We also recommend Deviant Race Parts ball joints for a factory replacement. Both options are manufactured in the USA with American made steel.