Deviant Race Parts Front UTV Control Arms | 2014-2023 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / XP Turbo
Deviant Race Parts Front Control Arm Set is tailored specifically for the 2014-2023 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / XP Turbo. Deviant Race Parts mission is to deliver products that embody top-notch performance, style, and function for your Side-by-Side (SXS). With this in mind, Deviant designed their control arms to be able to handle even the most challenging terrains with ease.
Deviant's heavy-duty tubular-style control arms are designed to replace the factory's light-duty stamped steel upper control arms. Using premium 1.25", .120 wall DOM tubing and our in-house machined HD ball joint block, we've constructed our A Arms to ensure longevity and durability. To further reinforce the control arms, we've added CNC cut plate steel gussets and hand MIG welded joints. Additionally, our greaseable bushing ends allow for easy maintenance. As always, Deviant's products are made in-house in Hayden, Idaho, allowing them to ensuring the highest quality.
- Made in USA!
- Fits 2014-up | 64" Wide XP 1000 & XP Turbo
- 1.25" .120 wall DOM tubing
- CNC cut gussets
- Billet CNC machined ball joint blocks
- Hand MIG welded
- Pre-welded mounting tabs for brake lines
- Gloss black powder coat finish
- Full Set - The full set option is going to come with both upper and lower control arms
- Upper - The upper set option is going to come with both upper control arms
- Lower - The Lower set option is going to come with both lower control arms
Installation Instructions not currently available online